Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Watch this space.

When I began blogging, it was because I had to blog so that I can get marks and complete my media studies module. As I continued to blog, I stated to fall in love with the idea of writing about my experiences in this world and putting them up online for the world to read. As I continuously checked the status as to how many people actually read my blog I was surprised. The excitement boiled from within and I was shaken by what my eyes see.


The beast is unleashed, and I say to you my fellow bloggers, watch this space. My blogs will make you happy, and for some of you they will make you sad. They will piss some of you off and make someone else’s day, and somewhere along the day you will realise that it is the truth and someone had to highlight it out.

Watch this space, because when it happens, you will not know what has hit you. You will be left with no choice but to stand up, dust yourself and wait for it to happen again, because this space is about to erupt.

1 comment:

princess pearly said...

Your blog puts a smile on my face! :)

Post a Comment