Hay you fellow wicket bloggers out there. It’s me again, with yet another blog. Have you ever got into trouble, but it wasn’t your intention. Think about it buddy, Have you ever thought of the consequences of being online? You can get into deep trouble with your parents, your boss, or perhaps destroyed your reputation.
For free with no extra charge, I’m giving you the 10 consequences of being on line.
1. To be online means your privacy can be invaded, no matter how u may have set you privacy settings, be it Facebook, twitter or anything.
2. When you apply for a job my friend, they are definitely going to search for you on the internet.
3. You can be easy to find
4. Your reputation can be built with a good foundation and someone may provoke you, leading to a heated emotional fight, resulting with a reputation that you may have not asked for.
5. Your information may be hacked and used criminals, unfair isn’t it?
6. Some people can just spoil it for you, for instance, let’s say you wanted to build a professional, business like image for yourself online, the will post pictures of you drinking, or having a blast at a party on Facebook and tag you. This will be in line with their perceived reputation and not with yours
7. It is very addictive
8. Information overload, everyone has their views on a subject and everyone posts it up on the net.
9. No matter where you are in the world, you can be reached; it becomes a tool for long distance lovers.
10. It cannot be controlled, but can be managed and you have an influence, what you posts matters.