Friday, August 12, 2011

When your good isn’t good enough

Have you got to a point when your good isn’t good enough? No matter how hard you try to pull, nobody get to be satisfied. Have you gone past a period where you feel like running and starting all over? What do you do when you wake up in the morning when you feel like the world is on your shoulders?

My best intentions keep making a mass of things and I want to fix it somehow. And everything I touch tumbles down. I keep wondering how many times it will take for me to get it right.

I then realise that I can erase everything and start all over. I can hold on tighter to my faith. I will just have to face my mistakes and thank God for the talent invested in me, which is the ability to start all over again with nothing. So I put a smile on my face and accept that sometimes life isn’t fair.  


I then send a prayer up above, so someone will open his doors and see how much I care, even though my best intentions keep making a mass of things. I wonder how many times it will take for me to get it right.

1 comment:

princess pearly said...

Just hang in there... all will be well.

Post a Comment