Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Life was Rocky Horror Pushing boundries for days


I would like- if I may- take you on a strange journey of how I viewed life as if it were the Rocky Horror Show for several days.


Once upon a time, Far, far away in a city named Cape Town there was a guy, whose Imagination ran wild. According to him, life sometimes got amasing, and seemed to be life science fiction, with a double feature. People were fighting each other and he didn’t seem to get hold of a clear understanding of things. 
There had been a lot of darkness during, but even it may have been in the velvet of the blackest night, there has always been a guiding star. I believe that no matter who you are, whether you may believe or not, there is light in the darkness of everybody life.


This other day, during the mist of my dark days, I was walking in the streets just to catch a breeze, when a snake of a guy gave me an evil wink. Well it certainly shook me up, it took me by surprise. He had a pickup truck and the devils eyes. He stared at me, and I felt a change. It was very horrific.

When I share my story, people say looks are deceiving and that I got a wild Imagination. And yes I totally agree. They then say “don’t Judge a book by its cover, it may not be what you expect it to be, it might just surprise you” but I saw what I viewed, and it surely felt like a Rocky Horror Show


1 comment:

princess pearly said...

I don't know what this blog is about... You should tell me when we together...

Post a Comment