Thursday, March 24, 2011

Walking right beside the ghost

On the early hours of the morning, I am walking from the cape carnival to my house. The time on my watch reads 03:46 and it would take me 20 minutes to get to my destination. With the security guards marked in almost every corner I have nothing to worry about. There is nothing to feel insecure about. While walking and singing to myself I hear some footsteps following me. I then paid attention to the direction in which they may be coming from, but failed to track them down. I then paid attention to my own footsteps, but there was no match.

The was a sudden heat, my hair felt as if there was a current of electricity pulling it off my head. As drunk as I was, I came back to my senses. There was no other explanation. Someone was sent to take me home I thought to myself.
Who are you and what do you want, I just figured that I should speak to this spirit which walks besides or alongside me. Well since you are not responding let me tell you about me while you walk me home… I introduced myself and offloaded my complaints and issues. When we got to the door of my residence I said to the invisible ghost. Thank you so much for keeping me safe and for listening, hope we meet again next time. You may not believe me but that ghost was walking right beside me.

2 comments:

Rebecca Moloto said...

hahaha this reminds of a story about demons at long street.

princess pearly said...

Oh my... you get me hooked to this blog! I hope it was the Holy Ghost sobering you up!

Post a Comment