Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I’m back, Again



It looks like I’m back in Gauteng to stay for a while longer.  “It may not seem as great as cape town” some people say, but ‘boy’ the only person who understands how awesome and great I am lives here. And I think he is one of the few who understand how great this place is.  I do not know if this is my final destination, the only thing is that if I want the best results, I should visualise the best options.



I feel limited at times. There are something’s I feel I cannot do at this moment, but my friend who knows me very well, can do all I cannot. I have heard and said that people come in to your life for a reason, bringing something we must learn.  Well I don’t know if I believe that as the truth, but I know I’m who I am today because I knew some people. 


Who can say that I have changed for the better or worse? All I can say, because I lived in the places I did, I have been changed for the best and I’m finally back.

No comments:

Post a Comment