Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Home at last!





As I walk across an open land in Main Street, Johannesburg, then I realised how I know this place like the back of my hand. I feel the land beneath my feet, and the sounds floating in the air just makes me feel complete. Its official, I’m back and I can feel it in my blood. My spirit is one with the place.



I don’t know why I’m still frightened, because I know my way around here. The concrete walls, the eventful streets, the venders on the sidewalk, yes there is more to discover, but I’m not in any hurry. I think I need a moment. The conversations in every corner keep piling up, as I observe the afternoon madness.  The atmosphere is thrilling here as always.

I spent so many mornings just trying to resist this place, I’m trembling now, and you don’t know how I missed this place. Everything is as if we never said Goodbye.  



I miss the early morning madness, and the magic in the making. I don’t want to miss any more moment of it. It won’t be long till the lights start shining, and the cameras started turning.

This world has waited long enough; I have come at home at last. And this time I’m going to make it bigger and better than you knew it. Could there ever be a place that can make me feel this way?

Yes! everything looks better and it’s as if, I never said goodbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment