Monday, December 10, 2012

Keep going, Move with Patience

2012 I learned the Value of moving towards the light with patience. After 17 years of schooling and working, with no break in between my life came to a stand still for about 8 months. It was total darkness and I kept on believing in the light that seemed like a small shiny star at the end of the tunnel. I read as many inspirational books just to keep away from the negative questions that kept running in my mind. But then I remembered my motto in life, Move. If I had to get to the light I had to keep moving and believing that I will get to the light.


If you don’t move, then you are not going to get anywhere. I recall a time in 2011, when I asked one of my colleague at a company I was volunteering what was her motto and she said; “never get too comfortable” and when she asked me what was mine, I said MOVE! Yes, one word with just four letters.  Move, a word so small and yet it has a great impact in my life. I believe that in order to know our true potential, and know who we really are, what we can become and what we are made of, we need to move. In order for a person to move, he or she needs to be motivated.

September I came face to face with the light and I thank GOD for the blessings in my life and I still believe that more will come my way sometime in the future.  


1 comment:

princess pearly said...

It's 2013!!!

Please tell me where have you been moving around, what have you been up to ... How is the year going thus far? January is almost past us and Valentine's Day is around the corner... Please blog more so that I can know how you are doing!!! I miss you very much my dear travelling friend!!! May God be with you on all your journeys!!! ♥

Post a Comment